The initial consultation takes 75 minutes and involves a discussion about your main concerns or symptoms, your medical history, and a review into how your body systems are functioning. We will also discuss your current food choices, any recent test results as well as any lifestyle concerns you may have.
Your personalised treatment plan (based on the goals we agree) will include:
- Nutrition recommendations (including foods to limit and those to prioritise)
- Targeted supplement programme and sourcing
- Selection of meal ideas tailored to your needs.
- Relevant lifestyle recommendations
- Diagnostic tests: I may recommend tests to explore certain aspects of your health further. Some may be available through your GP but I can also organise tests with specialist laboratories.
The initial consultation costs £156. This fee is inclusive of consultation time and your treatment plan with supplement recommendations.
Consultations take place at my practice room in London SW14 or via Zoom. Home or work visits can also be arranged.
Follow up Consultations
- Happens within 3-4 weeks of our initial meeting.
- Last 45 minutes and allow us to monitor progress, review test results and make changes to your treatment plan.
- Cost £94
- I also work with clients on a programme basis as I find that many clients benefit from more regular support over an agreed time frame, and this in my experience leads to more successful outcomes.
- Having more regular contact over a longer time period facilitates a deeper understanding of a client’s condition and enables us to work on several areas of concern, prioritising these at a pace that works for you.
- Whether concerns are related body composition, healthy ageing, digestion, stress or a specific health condition, we will implement a plan that delivers results and includes the motivational coaching that is essential to ensure these changes are sustainable.
I offer a choice of 3 levels of programme. All programmes include the key elements below but with varying levels of progress reviews.
- An in-depth case history assessment to help uncover the root cause of your concerns.
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle programme to include supplements where relevant.
- Recommendations for any additional testing if required.
- Health coaching to support you in implementing the recommendations and in overcoming any potential challenges.
- A series of progress reviews (this varies by level of programme), where we may amend nutrition and supplement recommendations.
- You will receive updated notes after each review.
- Consultations and progress reviews in person or via Zoom.
- Designed to explore your key health concerns and goals and start to uncover underlying imbalances or triggers.
- Will provide you with the essential tools to embark on your journey to health and vitality.
- Initial 75-minute consultation plus 2 progress reviews over a 3-month period
- Cost £345
- Offers clients more regular support with an enhanced level of contact and coaching to help you achieve your wellness goals.
- May be helpful if you are dealing with health issues you have explored before but have not yet managed to resolve or establish beneficial changes.
- Initial 75-minute consultation plus 5 progress reviews over a 4-month period
- Cost £625
- Offers the highest level of support to deliver transformational change.
- May suit clients with more complex or longstanding health or wellbeing concerns who would like that extra level of coaching and accountability.
- For those who wish to achieve big changes in their wellbeing and would like to make timely progress. It can be difficult to maintain motivation levels over a longer period and yet this is the amount of time we ideally need to really to incorporate transformative changes to our lifestyle.
- Initial 75-minute consultation plus 10 progress reviews over a 6-month period
- Cost £896
Guided Cleanse & Reboot Detox programmes
I run group Cleanse programmes throughout the year (click here for dates for 2024).
Key components include:
- An online briefing presentation and Q & A
- Comprehensive Cleanse pack containing, supplements, herbs and detailed instructions for the Cleanse.
- Participants join an online support group where I provide daily contact, information and support as well as the opportunity for participants to feedback and share experiences.
- Cleanse debrief to ensure a smooth and productive transition out of the Cleanse
“I have recently completed the “Cleanse and Reboot” programme run by Ruth. I did the course to kick-start a healthy eating regime to loose some weight without going on a diet. I have learned so much about nutrition and how the body metabolises food. I had fallen into bad habits like not drinking enough water, not eating enough vegetables and skipping meals and this was the reason for my lethargy and sluggish bowel. The initial talk was really informative, with a list of better alternative types of food to choose, as well as a prepared package of supplements and a dry brush, which was all new to me. I felt completely supported and encouraged by the group WhastApp that Ruth set up, with daily messages, recipes and tips. I would highly recommend this course to everyone and plan to do it a few times a year to keep me on track.” -G. Hurley
I prepare and deliver presentations on various topics to varying sized groups. I usually supply samples for participants to try as well as displaying various products they may wish to consider trying. Some of the areas of health and lifestyle I have covered include: Improving Digestive Health, Optimising Body Composition and Energy, Breakfast and Morning Routine, Nutrition and Exercise, Balancing Hormones, Nutrition for Vitality.
I have written articles for local fitness studios including Digme Fitness and Barreworks. Some of these are also available on this web site